Finding the best keyword tool for your business can be challenging with every tool out there claiming to be #1 who really is?
What characteristics really make a great keyword tool, and why are they beneficial to you and your business.
With SEO being the core of most online businesses it pays to know what keywords are worth pursuing, what’s your competition, and of course finding that golden nugget every once in a while.
In this Jaaxy keyword tool review, I’ll show you why Jaaxy is one of the best keyword tools out there and if not, the best keyword research tool in its’ field.
Program Name: Jaaxy
Product Owner(s): Kyle and Carson
Advertised Price: Free; $19/mo; $47/mo
What Is Jaaxy?
Jaaxy is a keyword research tool created by Kyle and Carson, creators of the Affiliate Marketing community Wealthy Affiliate University.
With years of experience under their belt in online marketing, Kyle and Carson made it their goal to create a tool that will not only make their efforts better from a marketing perspective but will also be useful to other online marketers looking to grow their businesses.
Jaaxy collects its data from three search engines, Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Where Jaaxy differentiates themselves from other free keyword tools specifically catering to niche marketers by providing useful information like keyword competition, domain availability and other useful tools.
Read on to find the short and full Jaaxy keyword tool review.
So what do I think of the Jaaxy Keyword Tool | Short review
If you’re an online marketer of sorts and you’re looking to get an upper hand and really grow your business I highly recommend Jaaxy over any other keyword tool out there.
They are the only tool out there that will gauge the competition for a specific keyword, being one of the single most valuable tools to have as a content marketer.
Even with increasingly popular keyword search tools like Google’s keyword planner their “competition” column isn’t for the competition for a specific keyword.
Nope, they are gauging the competition for advertising with a specific keyword using their Adwords program (Google Adwords). Being why I’m a fan of using Jaaxy for my content/niche research for my sites (including this one here).
They offer a complimentary free 30 searches so you can get a feel for their program, never being a bad thing.
So why not the perfect 100?
For the value you get with Jaaxy it’s not overpriced but can be a little bit of an investment for someone just starting off in online marketing.
With the free trial only lasting 30 searches, you are given two options the Pro or Enterprise membership, pro being $19 per month and offering a step up from the free trial, and Enterprise being $49 per month with additional features over the pro.
Here’s a chart showing the comparisons between the three.
As we know that gaining authority and trust within your niche does take time, having a little extra going out instead of coming in every month can be a little daunting for some.
But! If you’re someone looking to grow your current business or if you’re new, but serious about making this work then Jaaxy’s your tool to use.
Read on to see what really separates Jaaxy from the competition and why it’s top on my recommendation list.
Full Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review
Who is Jaaxy For?
Jaaxy like I mentioned earlier is great if you’re a content marketer but can also be a great tool for:
- Niche marketers/site creators
- Domain Flippers (buying high traffic domains for low price and flipping for profit)
- Freelance Writers
- SEO writing services
- YouTube marketers
- PPC advertisers
- Affiliate Marketers looking for affiliate programs
What is Jaaxy good for?
- Knowing the amount of searches per month for a particular keyword and how many visits you can expect to get if ranked on the first page.
- Gauging the amount of competing sites ranking for an exact keyword.
- Domain availability for a keyword such as .com, .net, and .org
- Knowing where your site is ranking in the search engines for a particular keyword.
- Brainstorming keyword ideas for a new post/page.
- Helping you decide if a particular niche is going to be profitable.
- Creating keyword “to do” lists for your site(s)
- Knowing the latest trends going on in your niche
- Utilizing Google’s Alphabet Soup method to come up with keyword ideas.
- Discovering affiliate programs for particular niche or product.
How Jaaxy Works
Once you are in Jaaxy you’ll be shown a screen below where you can search a particular term and will see the keyword broken down into 6 columns; Avg, Traffic, QSR, KQI, SEO, and Domains; I’ll give you some detail on what these metrics mean and how you can use them.
As you can see I researched using Jaaxy:
- Avg- The average amount of searches a keyword gets per month.
- Traffic- Visits your page receives with first page rankings within the search engines.
- QSR- Quoted Search Results: The number of competing websites within the search engines ranking for that exact keyword.
- KQI- Keyword Quality Indicator: Green is great, yellow is ok, and red is poor.
- SEO- A score based on traffic and competition: The higher the score the more likely you will rank on the first page for this keyword. (1 – 100 scale, higher = better)
- Domains- Availability of domains related to that keyword.
Additional tabs as seen in picture:
- Keywords- The tab you will use to do your keyword/niche research as shown above in the screenshot.
- Alphabet Soup- Utilizes Google’s Instant feature to give recommendations on a keyword by adding all letter of the alphabet to your keyword to see what people are searching related to your keyword phrase.
- Google Instant Feature- You know when you type something in Google and it pulls up recommendations on what other people are searching related to your topic? Yea, that.
- Saved Lists- A convenient lists where you can select and save potential keywords to a set list for you to refer back to.
- Search History- The history of your past keyword searches.
- Site Analysis- See what sites are ranking in the top 10 position for a particular keyword in Google, Bing, or Yahoo.
- Affiliate Programs- Where you can find and research affiliate programs for a particular product or market.
- Brainstorm- A tool that shows you the latest trends from Google Trends, Yahoo! Buzz, Alexa Topics, Amazon Best Sellers and Twitter Trends. Great for overcoming pesky writer’s block.
Bonuses when signing up with Jaaxy
Once you sign up for the free trial (no card needed) you will get access to Kyle’s one on one training on how to use Jaaxy and do proper keyword/niche research.
Jaaxy Keyword Research and Management
You’ll learn how to do proper keyword research and how to use low competition keywords to scale and grow your business along with a walkthrough on how to utilize and use Jaaxy’s elements.
Jaaxy Website Research and Analysis
Training on how to analyze your search ranking and dissect your competition with your keywords. Along with a live example of analyzing a website and how to determine its ranking with particular keywords.
Niche Research Refinement
With this training, you’ll learn how to use Jaaxy for niche research and develop ideas for future ideas and expand your research within a particular site or niche you are currently in.
Like I mentioned earlier for the value Jaaxy is a great tool to have for any content marketer, with competition greater now than ever having the upper hand can mean the difference between a growing successful business and a mediocre one.
Get Started With Jaaxy
If you’re still hesitant how about you take Jaaxy for a little test run, here’s 30 free searches complimentary of Jaaxy.
Hopefully, you found this Jaaxy review helpful, but if you still have some questions or concerns I’m always a quick comment away so don’t hesitate to ask.
Kyle and Carson are the creators and co-founders of Jaaxy and Wealthy Affiliate University.
Together they have over a couple decades of experience in Affiliate Marketing and have created some of the most sought after tools and programs with Affiliate Marketing.
Unlike most programs/companies you’ll get first-hand support from the creators themselves and they are always sure to have a quick and polite response for their members.
Jaaxy is a keyword research tool that is specifically geared towards online marketers or niche researchers.
Being one of the only programs to give a competition overview for individual keywords Jaaxy gives a leg up over the competition. Offering multiple elements such as competition gauging, traffic potential, domain availability, niche profitability, brainstorming attributes, site ranking searching, and more.
Do I have to be a member of Wealthy Affiliate to sign up for Jaaxy?
No, you can sign up for Jaaxy and use its elements separate from Wealthy Affiliate.
How long does the free trial last?
The free trial is not timed, but once you sign up it will end after you use 30 searches within Jaaxy then you will need to upgrade.
Will I be billed for any unstated up sells after I sign up?
No, your payment will stay the same for the lifetime of your membership for the service you select.
Can I cancel my membership after I sign up?
Yes, you can cancel at any time within Jaaxy.
Below you will find a table of the set prices and what is and isn’t included with each service; Free, Pro, Enterprise. (Click image to take you to sign up screen.)
Until next time,
P.S. We have a serious Taco Bell addiction and the affiliate links on our site lets us order off the dollar menu. Thanks for your support!